A Complete Honest Look at Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Review of Kyle Leon’s Muscle Building Program
So a lot of people are going crazy about Kyle Leon’s Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer program but does it live up to the hype? The big question is does Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer actually work?
Yes, Kyle has awesome sales skills, but what about his fitness skills? Does he know what he’s talking about and can you really build muscle using his latest muscle building program. So here’s the honest truth about the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer program by fitness model and nutritionist, Kyle Leon.
What do you get with the Muscle Building program?
The Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer (SMM) is a nutritional program which is based on your body’s somatotype. There are three of these – ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph, each of which has a dramatic effect on the way your body processes food and builds muscle.
There’s a simple step by step guide to first define your somatotype and then, by using a Microsoft Excel based application, work out exactly how, what and when to eat depending on your workout regime and other personal information. By helping you understand exactly when and how your body is in an anabolic state, you’ll be eating and working out in a way that will help your muscles recover and repair rapidly. This aims to get you on the fastest possible track to muscle growth, toning and helps keep post-workout muscle soreness to a minimum.
The SMM program uses four patented formulas which have been worked out over many years by some of the world’s most renowned bodybuilders, nutritionists and fitness models. It consists of the following including a Somanabolic muscle maximizer bonus:
- The Microsoft Excel program – this is where you input all your personal data. This results in your own personalized nutrition program.
- Somanabolic Weight Training – this helps you to work out exactly how to strategically plan your weight training towards your own body’s needs.
- Somanabolic Supplementation
- The ‘7 Days Out’ e-book.
You need to go to the official site to get the best Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer price
Who is it for?
Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is unashamedly aimed at those who want to bulk up and get ripped. And it’s full of pictures and graphics of perfectly honed men who have managed to do just that. But hold on a moment, because there’s actually a bit of an untapped market here, and that’s just the regular guy (or girl), who wants to lose fat, tone up, look good and improve their health.
You see, what the SMM program does is to give you the nutritional knowledge to provide your body with exactly the right fuel it needs. And this is the most overlooked aspect of weight loss and muscle building that most of us are guilty of. After all, we all know that you have to put the right gas in the car for it to perform correctly, and our body is no different (although don’t go swallowing gas – that won’t do you much good, but you get my drift!)
Who is Kyle Leon?
Kyle Leon of Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer learned the hard way how important nutrition is to getting the perfect physique. Although to look at him now, you’d never guess it. After slogging away in the gym for years with no outstanding results, luck put him in the right place to be able take advantage of one of the world’s leading body building and fitness nutritionists. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Kyle can now be found gracing the front of many glossy magazines and is a successful fitness model. But even more importantly, he is now one of the leading figures in fitness nutrition, and this, along with a lot of input from other leaders in their field, is what makes this program different from all the rest.
- Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is unique to each and every person who uses it. Because many of us are a mixture of the three body types, along with having different workout routines, it can sometimes be a challenge to set a program that fits all. SMM does away with this by using scientifically proven nutrition advice and the best of modern technology.
- The program is easy to understand and follow. It also includes printable workout sheets which you can take to the gym to ensure that you’re following your own personal plan to the letter.
- It promises results, but better than that, it promises them fast! By specifically tailoring your nutritional intake with your exercise regime, you can gain maximum effect from each and every workout.
- The program works with both PC and Apple Mac (thank goodness), and is available on immediate download so there’s no waiting frantically for the mailman to arrive.
- Money back guarantee
- Remember, however good any program is it’s not a miracle cure. To lose weight and build muscle takes a sustained effort on your behalf. But the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer provides you with the best information and ground rules to make your body goal become a reality.
- So far the program is only set up for U.S. users. This means that whilst our European cousins can indeed purchase it, it’s not set up to use the metric system. So it’s back to the calculator for you guys….
The Bottom Line
So, back to the original question – does Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer work?
You bet it does, but with a couple of minor caveats. You need to stick to the program! And for that you need willpower. If you can do that, then the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is possibly one of the best nutritional programs to come on the market in recent years. Simple to understand, with no crazy rocket science rubbish that makes you feel like you’re just being blinded with science.
By getting right to the crux of most people’s bodybuilding failure – their diet – Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer shows you exactly how to gain the results you’ve been gagging for. And without increasing your workout hours!
In fact, Kyle Leon is so convinced that this program will work for everyone, that there’s a no questions asked money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
And you can’t say fairer than that!